This sheet pan dinner was worthy of it’s own holiday. Just sayin’
It was Cinco de Mayo and we didn’t even realize it thanks to never knowing what day it is during Covid19. However, we still had an intuition to make shredded beef nachos. The human psyche is incredible.
So, we didn’t get to miss out on the Mexican themed dinner after all! Thank goodness.
This was a forget about it dish. Threw stuff in the slow cooker and called it a day.
Shredded said “stuff” then dumped a bag of tortillas on a baking sheet, layered the beef and my toppings, baked until melty and yummy, ATE AMAZING MACHOS NACHOS.
Back to the beginning
- 1 Chuck Roast
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Spice Rub- Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Smoked Paprika
*I did not measure, I just sprinkled all over the beef for a nice coating
- 1/2 Can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 2 Sliced Green Bell Peppers
- 1 Sliced White Onion
- 1 Cup to 1-1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- Assorted Sliced Hot Peppers (If you don’t want spice, just omit)